Snooooooooooooooooow

12:55


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, IT'S SNOWING!!!!

Never saw snow in my life, I'm 20 and never saw!!!! Waking up, looking at the window and see candy floss falling from the sky is the best thing ever! Believe me, I felt like a child all day. Me and my friends take so many pictures today, done a snowball fight and it felt so fricking good. Anyone else like me? Thank god for giving me this opportunity. 




PT:
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS, ESTÁ A NEVAR!!!!

Nunca tinha visto neve na minha vida, tenho 20 anos e nunca vi!!! Acordar, olhar para a janela e ver algodão doce a cair do céu é a melhor coisa de sempre! Acreditem em mim, senti-me como uma criança todo o dia. Eu e os meus amigos tiramos tantas fotos hoje, fizemos uma luta de bolas de neve e soube tão bem. Mais alguém como eu? Obrigada deus por esta oportunidade.

You Might Also Like

0 coments